Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi All

Well got back from The Bristol Comic Con yesterday and had a lot of fun in the end

Panic ensued on Friday when I arrived as the hotel told me they didn't have my comics! I checked with the organisers and at the SP Expo hotel but nothing...disaster! But somehow I was calm, a little despondant but calm and settled down in the bar to mingle and drown my sorrows in lemonaid - no really.

Got up on Saturday and started my search again, the organisers were great helping as best they could and Andy Winter of Moonface press assured me they should be there so I asked at reception one last time and what do you know - after a 10 minute search they found them - huge sigh of relief!!

As I say I had fun at the convention thanks to the great people I was sitting near and others that I met...and I sold more copies of BritForce than I had expected to which was great. The turn out wasn't huge as ticket sales had been limited to 500 apparently less than a quarter of previous years and the set out of the areas wasnt ideal as a seller but hey they were little, easilly overcome niggles

So now its onwards and upwards - BritForce will be submitted to Diamond this week so everything crossed for that.

Cheers

Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home