Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh the frustration, BritForce hasn't arrived yet! I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of seeing it in print. However I am still able to take orders to fill once received - in the next day or so hopefully.

Got my pass for the SP Expo this week so moving ahead with that though I have heard that the convention will be smaller than previous years so posibly not the best time to launch - typical of my luck lol ah well I will have fun anyway and try not to spend too much money - but all those lovely comics just draw me in!!!

Ordered some badges to take along and give away, not loads so it will be first come first served

Planning on starting a marketing campaign once I have my hands on the books so keep your eyes peeled who knows where BritForce may turn up!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home