Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi All,

Britforce is now at the printers and the finished item should be in my hands by Friday or early next week, its very exciting to finaly see it all in print after all the unforseen delays I have encontered.

I have decided to combine issue 1 and 2 into a 64 page reasonably priced monster, with the current financial climate and Diamonds changed submissions limits it made more sense. That doesn't mean that I am going to abandon plans for an ongoing series, infact I am currently fnishing off issue 7 and having a great time doing it.

So soon it will be full steam ahead. I have booked a table at the SP Expo in Bristol http://www.spexpo.co.uk/ for the 9th May where I will launch BritForce on an unsuspecting public. They will also be available in the main Comic Expo from my publishers table - Moonface Press http://www.moonfacepress.com/ along with copies of Brothers - written by Any Winter and illustrated by me - check that out too! I will be on the Moonface Press table on Sunday 10th so feel free to say hi!

I am also planning to sell BritfForce through my website through Paypal so look out for that.

All in all a pretty exciting time and now a new Blog so I can keep you all updated

Cheers

Andy

Labels: , , , ,