Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi all

Got my orders through and have sent them to Diamond, I didn't get as many as I hoped but isn't that always the case! Many thanks to those UK comic shops that are supporting my endeavours it is much appreciated.

So BritForce # 1 should be in the shops soon but never fear if you cant find it I still have some I can send via mail order through the website. Or, as someone posed the question yesterday, if you dont have a paypal account just contact me and I will give you details for cheque payments.

Would be great to hear from more of you that have read the comic - so far I have some great feedback from the public.

Also I have started a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000436561768 come along and join me there.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home