Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hi All

Still no news Aaaargh!

Well I have watched Doll House and my feelings are kinda meh. It was ok - I enjoyed it but never had the "I must watch the next episode" feeling I have had from other series. It had some nice touches especially towards the end but I mainly had the feeling of where is this all going throughout which was answered in the final episode of series 1, good episode but that just left me "meh" again (dont want to go into detail as anything I say could spoil it) Still it was loads better than the ever dull Sarah Connor Chronicals

So now the choices are Firefly again - to be capped off with Serenity or Babylon 5. Hmm decisions decisions - all depends on when the new series of Bones and Lost are coming out on DVD...

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home